Where do you want to grow your business?
Where do you want to move forward? And what’s holding you back? If it’s procrastination, deferring things until later or putting things off – you’ve come to the right place.
You know that feeling when you would rather check Facebook than reach out to more clients? You find yourself watching a series instead of writing your blog posts or doing your accounts? You end up wasting time on Youtube because there’s so much on your todo list that you feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to start.
As an entrepreneur, it’s so important to get ourselves out there, show up, be visible, knuckle down and do the work so we can find clients and they can find us. We often have good intentions, even writing out wonderful lists and plans, thinking we will get things done. And what happens? You find yourself doing ANYTHING but the task you set out to do. You want to get started but there’s resistance. And the resistance is very real. Sometimes you don’t even know why you are resisting but you are.
With Rapid Transformational Therapy, we find out what is causing the resistance using hypnotherapy and start making changes. We work with your subconscious mind to let go of limiting beliefs and introduce positive beliefs that will support you in growing your business. What does that mean for you and your business? More free time and more revenue!
Contact me for a complimentary 30 minute discovery call to discuss how we can work together
I’ve had the pleasure of a very enlightening and transformative session with Selina. I was guided in a very safe and comfortable way through the session and Selina kept a safe space for me to explore. She connected recurring issues and reframed them which caused a transformation. I left the session with a very peaceful feeling, light and ready. My day and the days after I had more energy, more focus and confidence. I highly recommend doing a session(s) with Selina if you want more energy, confidence or get unstuck. – Edson Williams, Lead by Example, United Kingdom
What does your procrastination look like?
It can look like avoidance or a pile of excuses. It can feel like the job is not important but deep down you know it is. It can feel like everything else needs to be done first so the task goes further and further down the list – To the point where it doesn’t get touched. Does this sound familiar – very familiar?
What are the consequences of procrastination? Clients don’t know you exist because you are not getting your message out. The book you have in you stays in you because you’re afraid of what people might say or think. The stages stay empty because you’re too afraid of speaking in public about your work. It can mean different things to different people. What’s yours?
How does it feel to be ruled by the power of procrastination? Annoying? Frustrating? Maybe you beat yourself up? Does it lower your self-esteem? Does it make you feel powerless? Maybe you stress over where your next client is coming from or you feel your business isn’t where you want it to be.
So why do you procrastinate? There is often an underlying reason, something you haven’t been aware of, beneath procrastination. When you understand what is behind the resistance, you can start letting it go. It may be there to protect you – to keep you safe. You may feel safer not doing the task – there’s no risk of rejection, ridicule, being alone or even risk of success – there’s no risk. But is that really the life and business you want?
What if you did not procrastinate? Wouldn’t it be great if you could feel energised, excited and motivated in your business? You’d have a clear mind, be focussed and know why you are doing what you are doing to grow your business. Wouldn’t that feel great?
Life’s too short to procrastinate.
It’s time to move on and get going with what you want to do.
It’s time to understand what the resistance is trying to tell you.
Let’s get your business growing!
What is Rapid Transformational Therapy?
Rapid Transformational Therapy, also known as RTT, is a pioneering new hybrid therapy method using Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming and Psychotherapy. RTT has been created by Marisa Peer, named Britain’s Best Therapist, and is a culmination of more than 30 years of experience achieving phenomenal success with her clients.
Our subconscious minds are filled with beliefs and thoughts, often created from a young age. As adults, we are sometimes still running from these outdated beliefs. Using RTT, we go to the root and cause of what is causing the resistance. Understanding in hypnosis is powerful, we can then let go of these old beliefs. We then reprogram our subconscious mind with beliefs that serve us and help us move forward.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of RTT?
- Often my clients describe feeling lighter and freer after a session. This is because they have released or let go of problems and issues they may have been holding onto for a long time. They can then start moving forward and grow their business.
- You save yourself a lot of time. Sometimes people have spent months and years suffering. With RTT, it is possible to see changes after the session and after listening to the audio recording for 21 days. Think about how much your time is worth, what could you be doing with this time instead? Meeting new clients, spending time with family, etc.
- We will be working at the subconscious level so you are not just treating the symptoms but going to the root and the cause of the issue.
How many sessions will I need?
Why do I have to listen to the audio recording for 21 days?
Will I lose control in hypnosis?
I built up my business 4 years ago and felt an unexplainable blockade when approaching prospects and at the same while speaking to more than 3 people. I was impressed with Selina's ability to turn my stories into short and clear sentences and turn them into positive outcomes that she recorded for me. She has an incredibly relaxing voice. I listened to it for 21 days and it made an effect. I feel that the blockades have decreased considerably. I am now even planning to join a club to develop my public speaking skills. It is worthwhile to be guided by Selina without any prejudice and then follow her recording during the time she is recommending. - Christine Hofstetter, For Decisions that Count, Switzerland
– Daniel Jordi, Jordico and Leaders Bridge, Switzerland
Grow your business PackageBreakthrough your procrastination
- 1) Rapid Transformational Therapy Session: We meet online over Zoom for a session that will last up to 2 hours.
- 2) Your personalized audio recording: You will be given this recording to support you over the next 21 days reinforcing the positive change from the session in your day to day life.
- 3) 30 minute Strategy Session: This will happen after 21 days.
Total Immersion PackageFree, fulfilled and successful
- Overcome fear, save time and increase your revenue with a package of 3 RTT sessions over 3 months.
- 1) 3 x Rapid Transformational Therapy Sessions: We will meet online over Zoom for 3 sessions that will last up to 2 hours each.
- 2) 3 x personalized audio recordings: You will be given a new recording after each session to support you, reinforcing the positive changes from the sessions in your day to day life.
- 3) Ongoing support for 3 months: You have direct access to me and can reach out and ask any questions over email and whatsapp during our 3 month journey together.
- 4) 3 x 30 minute Strategic Sessions: This will happen 21 days after each session.
Contact me for a complimentary 30 minute discovery call to discuss how we can work together
– Audrey Sourroubille Arnold, Audrey! Life by Design, Switzerland
Selina helped me notice that the cause of the problem I wanted to worked with was rooted much deeper than I thought. And most of all she helped me heal the wound that held me back. Now I feel much more motivated to do what I wanted to do but for an unknown reason, I was pretty scared of doing. Now I am more at peace with myself, with far less fears and doubts. They are still there but I look at them from a different mental perspective.
Working with Selina was very safe. She creates trust from the very first interaction with her. She made me feel seen, heard and understood. She led me through the process very confidently and emphatically at the same time. She was very professional but tactful and caring as well. She took responsibility not only for the process during the session but also after it, checking how I was, if I needed any additional support. The follow up session was very empowering. I got 100% personalized and very dedicated support from her. – Monika Wojtasińska Felicio, Team Matters, Portugal
– Helen Maffini, International Education Consultant and Author, Portugal
I know what it feels like to procrastinate.
And I know what it feels like to overcome procrastination. It feels incredible.
There have been many times in my life where I have procrastinated and I have wasted so much time. If only I could go back and change things.
But I also remember the resistance at the time being very real.
I wish I had had the tools I know now. I would have understood what was holding me back. I am convinced it would have taken me half the time to move forward.