If you are looking for a topic to engage your audience, I speak on the following topics. These can be arranged as one hour talks, half day workshops or full day workshops. These can be done online or in person.
“It’s not what you know, it’s who you know”
Most agree that good networking skills can help you grow your business, increase your resources and achieve your business goals. But is networking something that comes naturally or do you often feel it is something you should do rather than really want to do? The good news is that there’s plenty you can do to make networking easier. You may start looking forward to networking with people and even have fun with it.
“I’ll do it tomorrow”
How many times have you caught yourself saying that? Do you hate leaving things to the last minute yet you still find yourself putting off tasks? It is a very common problem especially for tasks that feel daunting, boring or mundane, things you do not want or like to do. Wouldn’t it feel better being able to do some of your tasks ahead of time so you can feel freer and on top of your task list? To finally tick some stuff off in good time. In this talk, we cover some of the main reasons why people procrastinate. You will also learn practical methods and techniques that can be used to overcome procrastination. Go from “I’ll do it tomorrow” to “I’ll do it now”.
Step out of your comfort zone
“The comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there”
Staying in the comfort zone is easy because that’s what many of us do every day of our lives. Yet, just beyond the comfort zone is where the magic happens. Once you step out, you discover new insights, what you are capable of and new doors start to open. Selina will show you how easy it can be to step out, on your own terms and what you personally need to create the best environment to succeed. This workshop is for people that love challenging themselves and want to live more of their potential in their personal and professional lives.
Own your Confidence
“I know I can do anything I set my mind to”
Have you ever felt like a fraud, an imposter or that you don’t belong in the room? Do you ever find yourself questioning or doubting your abilities or feel that you are not enough? You’re not alone. Many people feel this way. The good news is there is something you can do. In this talk, you will understand what causes us to doubt ourselves, be introduced to tools and strategies to overcome and work through your fears and learn practical ways the most successful people use to own their confidence.
If you would like to discuss further, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Selina delivered a session entitled “From procrastination to action” to our entire local legal department. Her expertise and know-how on this topic was really outstanding and her delivery method was both engaging and interactive. She left all of us thirsty for more and more tips and methods to escape procrastination. She is truly a dedicated coach who will make sure that you leave her session with tangible actions to implement and definitely more knowledgeable. We would highly recommend a session with her!
- Very concrete action tips. Clear presentation by Selina.
- The trainer was highly competent, the subject matter extremely relevant and interesting.
- The presentation was very clear; the deck was strong and not cluttered. Key messages. Despite
being online, the trainer was able to guide us through exercises and engage with the audience.
- The energy, the speaker. It was inspirational!
- Very encouraging presentation from Selina
- Interactive – asked to complete tasks yourself; very engaging trainer
- Plenty of tips and ideas. Selina was really good, enthusiastic and encouraging. I would definitely attend another course she was holding.
- The personal atmosphere despite Zoom, the motivating mind of Selina, good practical examples – I was excited to participate to this event. Thank you! 🙂
- “The training was super interesting and the speaker was really involved which made the presentation even more interesting
- Selina was an awesome speaker/ very engaging and competent speaker/ a very enthusiastic personality
- Good combination of high-level information and practical tips and action points
- Safe space to discuss our networking-related issues without judgement; I always felt comfortable in the group
- Very helpful and insightful > lots of ideas and tips I will take with me and try to implement.
- Although I was a bit skeptical at the beginning about what exactly one is supposed to learn in a workshop on networking, I was very positively surprised. Selina not only made the workshop exciting and provided valuable information about networking, but also shared many personal experiences, which made the whole workshop very exciting. I found her tips and information on networking very helpful and I am sure that I was able to take away some things that I will use in the future.