“Will you continue blogging after your 100 day challenge?”
I’ve been giving this question a lot of thought lately as I’m in the final stretch of the challenge. I must say I’ve really enjoyed it. It’s not quite over yet but let me share my lessons so far in case you would like to embark on your own 100 day challenge.
- Producing content. It’s helped me hone my message. There’s more content on my site so people get to know me.
- Speedy Gonzalez. I’ve gotten a lot quicker at writing and choosing a picture. It took me a while at the beginning and now it takes a fraction of the time.
- Raising awareness. When I meet people out, they often ask how my business is going because they see the blogs on social media.
- Habit building. Anything is possible once you set your mind to it. As an Abstainer (1), it’s actually easier for me to do it everyday that once in a while.
- Support. Although I wanted to batch my blogs, I found myself writing most days, including weekends and days off. Fortunately, my family has been very supportive.
As the challenge ends before Christmas, I’m going to take the holiday season off and I’ve decided to start again in January. Instead of blogging everyday, I will write every workday (2) (Tuesday to Friday) so I can have the weekends truly off.
What would your 100 day challenge be on?
Don’t forget our free webinar tonight on “What your job isn’t giving you – 5 keys to create your side business” – join us!
2) I hang out with my little boy on Mondays ☺